The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 provides you, the data subject, with a right to receive a copy of the data/information we hold about you or to authorise someone to act on your behalf. Please complete this form if you wish to see your data. You will also need to provide proof of your identity. Your request will be processed within 30 calendar days upon receipt of a request and proof of identity.
The information you supply in this form will only be used for the purposes of identifying the personal data you are requesting and responding to your request. You are not obliged to complete this form to make a request, but doing so will make it easier for us to process your request quickly.
Please Note: We do not charge a fee for access to this data, however we may charge a fee for unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests for providing further copies of information already made available.
Please provide copies of the following documents when submitting this form;
- Evidence of your identity (see section 2)
- Evidence of the data subject’s identity (if different from above)
- Authorisation from the data subject to act on their behalf (if applicable)
If, after you have received the information you have requested, you believe that:
- the information is inaccurate or out of date; or
- we should no longer be holding that information; or
- we are using your information for a purpose of which you were unaware;
- we may have passed inaccurate information about you to someone else;
then you should notify our Data Protection Officer at once.