- PLT Complaints Policy
- PLT Financial Control Policy 2022 1
- PLT Freedom of Information Policy
- PLT Whistleblowing Policy
Data Protection (GDPR)
What is GDPR (Data Protection)?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is UK legislation which enhances the existing Data Protection Act (1998) in determining how personal data is processed and kept safe and the legal rights individuals have in relation to their own data.
This Policy sets out the basis on which the Trust and its Academies will process any personal data they collect from data subjects, or that is provided to them by data subjects or other sources. It includes the responsibilities of staff within the Trust in complying with GDPR, as well as the rights of individuals whose data is being processed.
- Data Breach Notification PLT 22 23
- PLT Applicants Privacy notice
- PLT Data Protection Policy GDPR 2023
- PLT Student Privacy notice 2023
- SAR Request